Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09!

for anyone who follows my family's blog, this really is almost the same post that i put on there, just different pictures... sorry. anyways, i just thought i'd let everyone know that i finally got my senior pictures done (by my Todd Anderson brother), and i'm just gonna go ahead and post some of my very very favorites. the rest of what i have at the moment can be found with this link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=149230&id=724708078&l=57de519f99
those are only like 20 of the millions we took over Labor Day weekend, but when i get the rest of them from Todd, i might post some more. thank you for your time. (:

P.S. as i am typing this, my iPod is on the verge of a psychotic breakdown. it is refusing to hold a charge, yet it is insanely hot. also, it is beeping at me... something i have never, ever seen an iPod do. so if anyone out there in Blogland happens to have like a spare iPod lying around that they feel is just taking up WAY too much room in their life, just give me a jingle and i'd be glad to pay you and take it off your hands. (:











2 people find me hilarious:

Jared and Tara said...

jennifer you look beautiful! these pictures are awesome. todd did a great job. :)

Sarah said...

You're a pretty girl. I hope you know that.