Thursday, October 20, 2011

Oh, also.

I dyed my hair. Calm down, Mom, nothing drastic. I just went back to my natural color. (Or as close as I could get for now.) My hair got pretty sunbleached over the summer, but since I haven't been outside as much lately, my roots have been growing out and it was driving me CRAZY. So here are some before-during-after pictures.

I know this one is slightly weird, but I forgot to take a proper "before" picture, and this was the most recent one I had. I took it to send to Kimberly to show her my idea of French braiding.


During!


And after.


I realize it looks pretty much exactly the same as in most of the rest of my pictures, but it really is noticeably darker. Like I said, it's pretty much my natural hair color.

Still, it was a good experience. I dyed my own hair last night. I'm so grown up. (:

0 people find me hilarious: