Monday, November 7, 2011

And then I made incredible muffins.

One time, I decided to make some ice cream muffins with my friend JT. It went like this.

Pre-step one: Preheat your oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.

Step one: Purchase the following items. (Brand and flavor of ice cream may vary. Size may not.)



Step two: Let ice cream sit long enough to soften and mix without a ton of effort. Mix entire pint of ice cream with 2 cups of self-rising flour. Mix until smooth. A lot smoother than this.




Step three: Take a cute picture of yourself in an apron with a spoon covered in the stuff you just made.




Step four (not pictured): Fill muffin cups about 3/4 of the way and put in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Do the toothpick thing. It’ll probably be delicious. Oh, and then they’ll look like this.




And hey!! You just made some muffins out of ice cream.

Good job. And good night


1 people find me hilarious:

Kimberly said...

Seriously? This is POSSIBLE?! My dear, I love you. And now I need to go buy a pint of ice cream. Thankyouverymuch!