Monday, December 17, 2007

Ooookay...

something about math just absolutely repulses me. at this exact moment, i am looking at a blank notebook page and an open book that talks about parabolas and all i can think of is Jeremiah the Bullfrog... and the song that goes with it. i swear, Rhees is the most random person ever. i like that he just came up with that name for the parabola frog.

i am also supposed to be filling out 2 pages of questions about "To Kill A Mockingbird." earlier today, i was talking to nikiah on the phone and she filled an entire 5 minutes just telling me all the work she had to get done before friday or she would fail most of her classes. i volunteered to help her, but here i am, practically sending my grades to the guillotine.

i'm not going to lie. i feel kind of weird having an actual blog. that is like... the epitome of internet nerdiness. well, that and World of Warcraft (no offense to anyone). its kind of like putting my diary under the spyglass, but i dont know how many people on here actually know me, and even less will probably care. i have an actual journal--right next to me, in fact-- but i think i am just too lazy to actually write. i usually write about 3 pages a day, just talking about the littlest events in details, mostly about something cute that happened to me. or about some drama with someone going on somewhere. isnt it so sad that i dont even want to keep a personal written record of my own life? i mean, i'm going to write in it tonight, i just... dont want to. which is the problem. i'd rather sit here and type up stuff that doesnt even matter to people that i dont even know (except one). how creepy! and lazy. and sad. and pathetic. and pessimistic.

i will stop that train of thought right there.

i love Christmas. i hate hate hate hate HATE the winter, but i do like Christmas and i do like my birthday. but that's really it. i dont even like snow. is that weird?

ahh! i need to stop being so pessmistic! it's killing me!

i need lotion.

i spelled lotion wrong at first.

my dr. pepper is almost empty.

this keyboard doesnt work!

my finger hurts.

i have to get up crapping early in the morning to take a shower because stupid sister took all the water in her 10 year shower.

i've had my alarm clock for like 2 years.

two years ago, i spent Christmas in california. todd was not there.

todd can be such a creeper, i swear. people probably think he is chemically imbalanced.

i love this song.

i wonder when the next stake dance will be. i want to go to one.

i hope i get asked to prom. that would be cute, because i would be able to go!

i just realized how incredibly cliche and immature and classic high-school ditzy-blonde i sound.

i also do not care what anyone thinks about me because well because it is 11:06 P.M. and i have dr. pepper in my system. which makes me not care about a lot of things.

which brings me back to parabolas.

i could write a novel based on the things that go through my head.

i could write the sequel based on their explanations.

i could also end this entry right here at this exact spot, but i wont. because







i want to end it here.

2 people find me hilarious:

Anonymous said...

Haha very nice! I like your writing styel, its really good actually! It captures me lol. I like parabolas actually, they're kind of neat!

Jennifer said...

man. what a weird entry.