Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Stilletoes, motifs, and excuses.

this has been such a long day. i didnt get home until 10 pm, and that was after going to school, kind of working out (which is hard to do if you let your friend borrow your shorts for baseball practice and he doesnt give them back...), going to nikiah's house to do homework, and going to a concert in a forever-long dress and stilletoes.

i'm not gonna lie. when i have a concert, i seriously expect my family to give me a lot of attention.

tonight, i had a concert. it was a really good one, too. like, i got things right that i've never been able to do, even in practices. but my dad missed it. again. i can't remember the last time he came to an actual concert of mine. he went to the Christmas festival, but that also had food, and lots of people were talking so you couldn't really hear X-Press. so yeah, only my mom, todd, and kimberly came. well after the concert was over, my mom was pissed about something or other. so since she was mad, i was upset because i always feel like it's my fault. then my brother was being a douchebag and for the first time in my life, i wanted to talk to my sister more than i wanted to talk to the other two. it was crazy. so by the time i got home, i was in a really really foul mood. but i still had to call nikiah so we could work on our english homework together. i have 8 essay questions, 4 learning experiences, 2 motifs, and 6 themes from "To Kill A Mockingbird" to write about. due tomorrow, first period. i have 6 essay questions done, and that's it. i think i'll just turn it in on friday. she takes late work a lot.

while i was on the phone with kiah, my daddy came in and really apologized for missing my concert. it was a long story, but i got the general idea of what happened so he couldnt make it. so i'm not mad at him, just really really disappointed that things keep working out this way.

to top off this fantastic day, i am dead tired but i can't go to sleep because... i dont even feel like explaining. but i can't go to bed right now, and the fact that i'm listening to "Sleep" by MCR does not help. even though it's pretty "hardcore" i guess, it still makes me sleepy.

you should probably not listen to my complaining anymore. it can'tbe good for my self esteem or yurs.

0 people find me hilarious: