Monday, November 10, 2008

Come back.

i miss my friends so dang much...

Aww... my boys are all grown up...

Justin, Chasen, and Matt...


Me and my cute friend... Mike!

Mike...


Mark and his frip frops.  =]  I like him!

Mark...


Hugggggs (Taylor  Daniels wedding)

Ashton...


Kaylie and me!

Kaylie...


That sure is one cute boy-o!

Elder R. Garett Madril...


Me and TJ... its kind of a weird picture.

Elder T. J. Reidhead...


My love and I.  Man, i will miss her more than you can even understand...

And most of all, Nikiah...


Why do they all have to leave?

4 people find me hilarious:

Anonymous said...

Awww :( Jennifer I love you lots and lots! I will be in St. George soon so you should plan a trip :).

p.s.

I like how Matt, Chasen and I were first :D

Kaylie Jean said...

awww i miss you too! You have no idea! we are so hanging out sometime over thanksgiving break! Maybe we will go do some crazy stuff lol cuz u know we do that well :P

Shaylee said...

rude....why am i not on this post...SAD!!!

Jennifer said...

Shaylee, i swear i put you on there! Dagnabbit...