Sunday, November 2, 2008

Whoo!

8 TV shows I love to watch:

1. Scrubs
2. Family Guy
3. That '70s Show
4. Chuck
5. Psych
6. Reba
7. Friends
8. Sunday Night Football

8 things that happened to me yesterday:

1. Burned myself with my straightener.
2. Discovered 5 new bruises.
3. Went to the football game.
4. Was bored to death by the football game.
5. Hung out with my friend Mike!
6. Filled up my car with gas.
7. Trimmed my bangs.
8. LOST MY PENCIL!!!

8 favorite places to eat:

1. Olive Garden
2. Panda Express
3. Junction
4. Mongolian BBQ
5. Little Caesar's
6. KFC
7. ??
8. ??

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. THANKSGIVING! I freakin miss my family like crazy!
2. My birthay... 50 days!
3. Seeing Nikiah... whenever that will be.
4. BYU game!
5. State football
6. Christmas?
7. My scary movie party... again, whenever that will be.
8. Other stuff.

8 things on my wish list:

1. Texting.
2. And iPod Touch!
3. A Macbook or one of those little tiny laptops.
4. Internet that isn't dial-up.
5. Wii.
6. A house in Kanab.
7. A job.
8. Or just an endless supply of dollars.

8 people I tag:

1. Kaylie
2. Justin
3. Kelsie
4. McKenna
5. Chasen
6. Mom
7. Dad
8. Anyone

1 people find me hilarious:

Anonymous said...

Awww do I have to?