Sunday, February 21, 2010

I wish...

Soo I'm gonna be going to college in about 6 months or so, in a place where summer is cold and windy, and winter is... well let's just not even discuss that. Anyways, it struck me today that all of my clothes are either summer clothes or mild-weather clothes, with which I just wear a light jacket when it's cold. Then I realized that a big portion of my clothes are actually clothes that I bought in middle school or my earlier years of high school. My point is: I decided today that I wish I could go on a massive shopping spree for college. There are so many things I'm going to need for when I move, plus I just think it's time to get a new wardrobe. I know this sounds selfish and spoiled... but oh well. Soon, it's these daydreams that will keep me goin. I want/need: LOTS more jeans; boots; button-up shirts; a new bathing suit; skirts and dresses (cute ones... not the professional-type ones I bought for Girls State last summer); hats!; cute shirts; coats and jackets; shorts (it won't be cold all the time); and whatever else I can possibly find on sale.

Ugh... I need to be friends with a filthy rich person that is absolutely swept away by my wit, charm, and class and feels the need to buy my friendship. That'd be fine with me.

2 people find me hilarious:

Sarah said...

Dude, where are you going to school, the tundra?? Seriously, I havent heard yet.

I wish I could take you thrift store shopping with me around here. There are LOTS of good second hand stores. I also wish I knew better what your style/likes are so I could just pick stuff up when I see it for a good price.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE SO FAR AWAY??? (That's really more for Mom & Dad than you, seeing as how you're a dependent and all.)

Kelsie Blake said...

I hear ya. Except I'm going where it will be warm and not snow very often, but it's always good to start off in a new place with new clothes and such. So I know exactly how you feel.