Thursday, October 14, 2010

FINALLY!

For the first time since I can remember, I finally, finally, have fast internets! I was so excited when I came to college, because I thought I would be getting rid of slow internet for good... I was so wrong. For some reason, Lindy and I have pretty much the only room in the entire building that has slow internet. On a good day, we MIGHT have 3 bars.

Eventually, we'd had enough. So Lindy made an appointment for a techie guy to come fix our internet. Obviously, he couldn't do much about fixing our signal. But he set us up so that we just had to buy some Ethernet cables and call it good. So even though I am, once again, plugged into the wall to get internet, it's finally fast. And the good news is that we can still use the wireless if we want to go into the kitchen or the study room.

So what do I have to say about that? WHOO!!!!!!!!

0 people find me hilarious: