Sunday, May 1, 2011

The New Guy


Meet Caydin, the new frontman for our favorite band The Biggest Stunt. For a long time, Cory was doing the clean vocals and Chase did the screaming, but they both came to a point where they were kind of over multi-tasking. So after holding a few "auditions", their friend Caydin stepped forward and said he'd like to try it. He ended up blowing everyone away. He has his own style that meshes with the band, and he also has great stage presence, which is really important.

So naturally, after Caydin was officially in the band, we had to do new band pictures. Here are a few of my favorite individual and group shots.

Cory


Devan


Chase


Romeo


Jump


Standing


Grass (my favorite)


TBS


Color in black and white


And in case you were wondering, Caydin fits right in with the boys. I love these kids with my whole heart, and it makes me so sad that I have to go a whole summer without seeing them pretty much whenever I want. On the upside though, there's always next year. (:

1 people find me hilarious:

Unknown said...

this is my favorite thing everrr! man..makes me love them even more. YOU are by far the best photographer i know!