Sunday, December 19, 2010

And then I found $5!

All day today, I have been emanating the vibe of a surly teenager. Why? I literally have no idea. Because inside my head, I've been like this:

Those are "crazy, hyper" spirals. Not "stinky, don't stand too close to me" spirals. And a yelling "AHHH ALSKJFISDOSOI NONSENSE!" mouth. Not a "YAYYY I LOVE WEARING TOO MUCH WHOREY LIPSTICK!" mouth. My point is that I have been in the weirdest mood all day long, and I haven't felt it has been an appropriate day to share my strange mood. So instead, I looked really pissed off instead. (And now I am resorting to using the same word twice in one sentence. How annoying.) On the other hand, it has been kind of a rough week... which may have contributed to the outward appearance.

I'm not entirely sure what my point is. What I am sure of, however, are three things.

1) It is past my bedtime.
2) I am eating chips and salsa.
3) My birthday is officially in 2 days.

That is all.

CHIPS AND SALSAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

*Illustration inspired by Allie Brosh... read her blog. Do it. Or your life will be sad and pointless.

0 people find me hilarious: