Monday, April 7, 2008

Cake, (Rice) Krispies, and Katherines.

so it hit me. the reason i use a blog is because i have a fetish to see if i can put my thoughts into words. for the most part... it does not work. as you can see, most of it makes zero sense, unless you're me. and since i'm me, you couldn't possibly be me. therefore, since you're you, there's almost no way for it to make any kind of sense. see? there i go. i get it, but i doubt you do.

do you want to hear my embarassing story of the day? i thought you might.

so you might have noticed the incredibly emo, dramatic, stupid poem at the bottom of this page. well, that was (obviously) written about a boy that i used to be crazy about. not anymore though, i swear. if i still was, i would NOT be retelling this here story. haha okay well anyways, this boy happens to be in my 5th period class. so first thing in that class today, he turns to look at me, says "oh jennifer", laughs, and turns back around. i was like "what the crap was that about?" then he tried to play it off like "i dont really want to tell you, because you'll get pissed at me and you already hate me." so then i went through the whole "i dont hate you and i'm in a really good mood so i wont get mad" bit. finally, i got it out of him. he said simply: "i read your blog last night." then him and justin started laughing as they watched me slowly understand what that meant. he'd read the poem. the one that talks about how bad i hated him and how much he "hurt me" and how "heartbroken" i was about him and stuff. i guess i just kind of figured that he would never really care about me or my issues enough to actually read my blog. i was wrong, because he said he got really bored the other night and read all of my entries. awesome.

well, after i got over the humiliation and my skin tone once again became human colored, i started laughing too. i just said "give me a break, i think i was PMSing. but now do you see how bad you pissed me off?" and he was like "yeah!" i think he should bake me a cake to prove he really does know, and to say he's sorry. (if you're reading this... that was a hint. :) lol jk... okay not really. i really do want a cake. haha) so you see, it could have been an incredibly BAD situation. lucky for me and my dignity, i have been in a GREAT mood all day. i mean seriously, there have been so many things happening today that should have wrecked it all, but i'm still pretty bubbly. oh, hey! this is a blog, and i write down my thoughts, so i'll go ahead and say what those things were.

-It's Monday. Period.
-I ripped another hole in my favorite pants (which need to be retired soon.)
-Ashley and Breana switched mine and Nikiah's lockers, so i was very very confused all day. It was weird going to someone else's locker. She was going to switch it with Levi Vincent's, but his locker is in senior hall, and it would have completely thrown me off. Also, Ashley figured i would've gotten pissed at her, and any other day, it might have. But not today.
-I went to the dentist. It was only for a cleaning, but i'm pretty sure a descendant of Jack the Ripper (strictly for the name itself, nothing that it implies.) working as a hygenist. When mom asked me how it went, i told her i'd have to talk to the bishop for getting piercings in places besides my ears. Namely, my gums and my tongue. The man is brutal with shiny pointy objects!
-We had Ms. Bassler for a sub in band and X-Press... i'm sorry, but her "yummy-delicious-groovy"ness just grates. I have to admit, that did bring me down a little. Man she's weird. Direct quote: "Wow dude, i need to stop smoking crack."-Ms. Bassler. Does no one else see why i'm freakin out a little?
-Megan and I messed with Rhees all through X-Press. As in, whispering "Sssspssspssspsss Rhees ssssspssspssspssss stain sssspssssspssssspssss shirt..." then he'd freak out about stains. i'm not gonna lie though, it was really entertaining. And it distracted me from Ms. Bassler. i felt kind of bad though, so at one point i went "Psst hey Rhees!" then he turned around and goes "WHAT?!!" and i just made a heart with my hands and smiled at him. Then he felt bad for freaking out, but when i saw him at lunch, he was like "Yeah i dont know if i can really talk to you right now, Jennifer. I'm afraid you're gonna mess with my head some more!" after i tried apologizing. He was just teasing though, dont worry!
-Chasen, Justin, and Matt had a boys day, meaning Kelsie and I couldn't go to lunch with them. But we managed, and it wasn't too bad!
-Yeah, the whole bit with that boy in 5th hour. Some of you probably know who it is, but if you don't... i don't particularly want to advertise it. Ha.
-Biology itself. Bahh.
-I kind of got in a fight with my dad. We never get along, ever.
-It's Monday.


That's pretty much the negativity for the day. For morale's sake (and because i'm putting off an English assignment), i'll go ahead and put positive things. Because really, i am a very happy person, especially right now.

+ Wore my new shirt!
+ I got to drive myself to school! Well, kind of. I dropped mom off at work, then took the car.
+ Finished my book. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. I liked it a lot. But i don't exactly recommend it. It's pretty risky, language-wise.
+ Got to leave 1st hour English early for the...
+ Dentist! Yes, i know i already complained about the licensed slasher, but i just like to have professionally clean teeth.
+ I understood what everyone learned in math, even though i was 45 minutes late (dentist).
+ I told Ms. Bassler i was sick and couldn't play, plus i got to go back and sit by my good buddy Brandon! So i pretty much chilled and talked with him the whole time.
+ I could have been embarassed really bad in X-Press, but i wasn't. Tyrell asked me something so Ms. Bassler singled him out and he said "I was asking her about the music." Then Shadoe jumps in and says "On a date." Then everyone started chiming in and breaking off Shadoe's joke, teasing me and Tyrell. Normally, that would have turned me bright bright red. But Megan said i just went a little pink, but that went away when i started laughing. So the positive part about this little rant is that i'm getting better at laughing at myself. Face it, we all need to do it more often.
+ I ate Rice Krispies for lunch. :) Gah... i effin love those little things!
+ I got 49/50 on my Government test!
+ Seminary. It's gotten a lot better lately. And when i say "better", i mean that i have more fun. We're as rowdy, disruptive, and ADD as always, but it's just funner. I think Bro. J has accepted the fact that we're not going to be his inspirational-tear-jerker-Mormon-movie-miracle-turnaround class, and he just works with us, rather than fighting us.
+ When i came home, i got to watch my two favorite shows, even though Daddy was downstairs, and he supposedly hates "Scrubs." But i would look at him during the really funny parts, and he was either smiling or laughing pretty much the whole time!
+ My dear good friend David (a.k.a. Hawkeye... hahahaha oh Ashton, i miss our jokes. Lol) called me! I think maybe that's why i'm in such a grand mood. No one ever calls me, so when it's my especially cute friend (lol) that i like talking to on the phone, that makes it extra-good, you know? haha

Notice: There are more good things than bad. And that's including the negative piece mentioned twice.

That's about it for now. I'm sure something SWEET will happen in the next few hours before i got to bed! Wasn't that a thrilling insight into the things that happened to me today? In general, i'm happy with how it went.


I love this feeling. It's just... good, you know? Good. Bien. Bueno. And whatever other languages you can possibly think of. Oh, and i think i'm done. Because i dont know how many more times i can stand saying how happy i am. i'm pretty sure you get the idea!

:)

2 people find me hilarious:

Kelsie Blake said...

wow dude! I wish I could take the time to write all that stuff down! So I found a song that goes with me perfectly.... So Small- Carrie Underwood. It's pretty me I think. Just like how I am all the time with my negativeness and it's what keeps me going. I love it! but i have been pretty dang happy lately too except this morning when I came to school in tears because I was being a bum to my mom. but I'm actually really happy right now.

Kaylie Jean said...

i luv those days :] ooo now i have more food that i want to my list rice krispies :] yummy yummy