Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yes?

We made it to state. Well, with X-Press, anyways. I'm pretty excited, i suppose. Today was a good day. Came up with lots of new jokes ("Ear Candy", my 'versus' bag, USAR/USTAR/USTARM/UASTARM/USA, Sapphire, etc.), got to eat at Arby's, qualified for state, lost my favorite pair of basketball shorts (that's a not so good part), and many other good and great things happened.



yikes. i'm watching "Black Hawk Down" on FX, and i swear they dont edit ANYTHING. like, this guy was missing the bottom half of his body, and they showed it. how incredibly unpleasant. again i say: yikes.

la la la i'm so bored. and i havent written anything vaguely competant on this blog because: i'm on my dad's laptop, which used to stay in my room as basically a permanent resident. but lately, he's needed it to scan slides and negatives and old prints so we can have digital copies. so instead of just typing and listening to my iTunes, i'm downstairs watching UFC which distracts (and definitely does NOT inspire) me. so nothing i write has any substance to it. not like anything before did, especially since it was mostly just writing any words that came to my skull. see? even right now i dont really know what i just wrote because most of my attention is focused on talking to kaylie and UFC. and now back to Black Hawk Down. oh dear...

1 people find me hilarious:

Kaylie Jean said...

and im sure that talking to me doesn't help inspire either haha cuz all we talk about Mrs. Princess Freakin sweet dancing feet and Mrs. Ductape salesman doctor and what kinda get away car we will have lol :] but i luv it cuz its crazy but pretty dang funny!