Monday, April 7, 2008

For Justin:

i

just

thought

you

should

know

that

the

enter

button

and

i

have

met

and

are

really

quite

compatible

and

we

are

planning

on

staying

friends

for

a

long

long

long

long

long

long

time.

Oh

and

i'd

like

to

thank

you

for

suggesting

i

meet

it.

you

are

a

really

really

really

really

really

really

good

friend

there,

Justin!

P.S.

this

is

all

your

fault

that

i

am

up

at

11:53

P.M.

typing

random

stuff

that

doesn't

even

matter

and

my

poor

yittle

right

pinkie

is

broken

down

in

tears

and

is

threatening

to

leave

me

for

good.

Plus,

everything

i

say

to

poor

Kaylie

on

MSN

is

retarded

if

it

has

anything

to

do

with

my

right

pinkie!

oh... well, there it went. i no longer have a right inkie. thats right, inkie. because since i dont have one anymore, i cannot ty e the letter that comes after O. i also cannot ty e any a ostro hes or quotations. congratulations, Kris ie. you killed my finger. i ho e youre roud of yourself. stu id.

3 people find me hilarious:

Kaylie Jean said...

give my best wishes to ur poor pinkie i heard it was in rehab....you should be ashamed of urself justin! honestly :P

Anonymous said...

haha wow I'm awesome :D w00t :D

Sarah said...

i have to thank you for my daily dose of giggles. i usually read your blog late at night when i'm extra punchy, and you're just so dang funny anyway.