Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tribute to my buddies...

my friends are the bestest, no battle. only they could get me excited to get in shape, then actually help me do it. i mean, we kick abs (lol) every day and after we do some official workouts, we make jokes and laugh so hard, thats an extra workout! last night, i went to Nikiah's house with her, Ashley, and Kelly and had a PARTY. meaning, we watched "The Messengers" and "Alvin and the Chipmunks" while eating popcorn, Swedish Fish, Pixy Stix, M&Ms, Sugar Daddies, and drinking "beer" (it was actually Cream Soda in glasses that looked like beer mugs). we went CRAZY and had the best time ever! seriously, i love my friends. they mean the world to me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Me and Ashley on a basketball trip. I ♥ this picture so much!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Me and Nikiah chillin after we got done laying out!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This is old, but just as special...♥

0 people find me hilarious: