Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pink Converses, New Phone, and a Smartypants

so you know that post i did about dreams and such? well, i had a VERY interesting one last night... like, to anyone else it sounds like it's not that weird, but to me... wow. i know that there is no way in heck that it could come true.

it was one of those ones that feels like reality, when you don't know that you're sleeping, even when something isn't exactly right. for instance, i was at school, and we were out for lunch. (oh, and i remember that i was wearing pink high-top converses which i dont own with my X-Press formal dress, but it was shorter. so in reality it would look reeeeeally stupid, but it seemed fine in the dream.) so i went to my locker, put away my books, and walked outside to Chasen's car, which is where we normally meet at lunch. well, Chasen had a new car. it was like a white Mercedes/Pontiac (yes, i do mean both. together.) SUV but it was really really nice. there were like 3 sunroofs and we all had massage chairs. but in my sleep, even that didn't make me think that it wasn't real.

so we went to matt's house for lunch, but for some reason we were eating on the couches downstairs. actually, i think i was sitting on the ping pong table. we were all eating hotdogs. at one point, i noticed that Matt hadn't touched his food (which was my first clue that none of this was real... lol), so i asked him if he was okay. and he said "yeah, i just dont have time to eat between all this texting. man i'm so sick of it! Jennifer, just take my phone. you can have it. i am so sick of texting!" (that made me sure that it was all a dream) so he hucked his phone at me and i kept it for texting purposes.

later, it was after school and i was driving my mama's car to pick up Todd from the rock shop. i guess we had a house in town or something, because we went to some house, walked in, and went to the den. Todd immediately crashed on the couch and i just sat in a chair and watched TV. somehow, he'd gotten ahold of my phone (mine, not Matt's) and was only pretending to sleep. for whatever reason. well i heard it start to ring from over by Todd, so i started to go over there, but he was already holding my phone out to me and just said "it's Chasen."

so, not only does chasen never ever ever ever call me, but i'm pretty sure he doesnt even have my phone number because a) i don't have texting, and that's basically all he uses his phone for, and b) if he did, he wouldn't call me. so at this point in the dream, i'm basically just watching to see what other crazy, impossible things my subconscious could come up with. well, i answered the phone, and you'll never guess what Chasen did. so i'll tell you. he asked me, nicely if Todd and i "would like to meet them at the church to go longboarding, and just hang out in the sunshine of the afternoon." i asked him if he was on something illegal, but he just laughed and asked if we needed a ride.

that's as far as i remember in the dream. except that we did go longboarding, but Todd's broke in half so we didn't do a whole lot. other than that, it was just like a series of absolutely impossible events. what's funny though, is that i told this dream to Matt and Chasen this morning, and they had different reactions. Matt: "actually, i really am sick of texting. but i'm not giving you my phone." Chasen: "oh man you're right, that would never happen. i'd never call you!" hmm very suave there, smartypants. lol

well, i'm off to California tomorrow for a family reunion! whoo! really, i am so stoked. i get to see 4/5 of my siblings, plus an in-law, a niece, and a nephew. those folks are grand, i like to chill with them! anyways... yeah, i have nothing else to say. i just thought i'd write about that dream because it kind of pertains to a previous one. i might post again when i get back from Cali... we'll see.

0 people find me hilarious: