Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Braceface no more!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Before…


Alright alright you can breathe now… my braces FINALLY came off! At approximately 11:33, they started snappin’ the brackets. It hurt SO bad, though. See, my brackets were ceramic. So instead of neatly popping off like metal ones, they shattered all over the room and into the back of my throat. Yeah, that was pretty unpleasant. But it was all worth it in the end! My teeth felt so slimy and I have to admit, I’m still not completely entirely used to how small my lips feel.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After...


My retainers are so cute! I got kind of a deep purple with black and white polka dots on it. They suck, but at least they’re cute, right? That’s what I have to keep telling myself, anyways. So yeah, there’s an update and here’s a couple of pictures for your enjoyment! =]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After the after (retainers)...


well... i'm tired. so that's pretty much all i want to say. have a great day!


"That ain't no etch-a-sketch. This is one doodle can't be undid, homeskillet."--Juno

i LOVE that movie and i had the sudden urge to quote it. =]

1 people find me hilarious:

Sarah said...

You're gorgeous!!