Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tag... you're it!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was about to start first grade at Tanglewood Elementary. As a 6 year old, I’m pretty sure I can’t remember a whole lot of detail about it.

2. What was I doing 5 years ago? Hmm I was just about to start sixth grade at L. Gilbert Carroll Middle School, and trying to make the most of the time I had left in Lumberton. I was probably in New Mexico at this point, but I’m not positive.

3. What was I doing 5 months ago? Getting over the shock of the fact that that it was already second semester, frantically doing fundraisers to prepare for the Music Department’s trip to California, and just dealing with school in general.

4. 5 Things on my To-Do List:

1. Unpack from camp.
2. Sort the clean laundry.
3. Do SOMETHING on Nikiah’s exploding box!
4. Go shopping.
5. Something productive.

5. 5 Snacks I Enjoy:

1. Seasoned Oyster crackers.
2. S’mores PopTarts.
3. Jack Link’s Original Beef Jerky.
4. Rice Krispies
5. Frosted Flakes!!!!!

6. 5 things I would do if I became a Billionaire:

Right now?

1. Tithing (Can you see the guy’s face who opens the envelope and sees a check for at least $100 million? And yes, I did just have to use a calculator to figure that out.)
2. Pay off debt for my family. (Considering I have no debt. I mean come on, I’m a junior in high school.)
3. Put aside money for a GREAT college.
4. Get a house in Kanab
5. Travel all over the place with just a couple of my bestest friends.

7. 5 Bad Habits:

1. I stay up waaay too late at night. Kind of like right now.
2. After not being able to stay awake all day because of a sleepless night, I take very long naps. Which means I can’t sleep that night… it’s a vicious cycle.
3. Not calling people back.
4. Complaining.
5. Wasting time on the computer/internet.

8. 5 Places I have lived:

1. Auburndale, Florida
2. Lumberton, North Carolina
3. Lumberton, North Carolina (rental house)
4. Hurricane, UT
5. Kanab, UT/Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park

9. 5 Jobs I've Had:

1. Clear Creek Family Ranch
2. Diddle Dumpling/Sarah Hillgrove
3. Zion Pharmacy
4. Linda Lea’s Coffee Shop
5. Umm I’m working on getting another job…

10. 5 People I Tag:

1. Kaylie
2. Justin
3. Kelsie
4. Chasen
5. …someone else?

I realize that probably none of these people will actually do it, but I have a limited number of people on this site. Sorry.

0 people find me hilarious: