Saturday, June 21, 2008

I hate apricots.

so this morning at 6, i got up. don't forget, but it is saturday. so i got up at 6 so i could be ready to leave by 6:30. somehow, mama talked me into going to work in the cannery in st. george at 8 am. lucky, lucky me. okay for the record, i'm not really that grouchy about it. yeah, i wish it could have been a wee bit later, but still.

well in the cannery itself, mom and i got the easiest job there. basically all we did was keep the cans going on the belt and measure the apricots to make sure they werent too full or whatever. the only really bad part was the fact that it was loud, super steamy, and very very scary. oh, and the fact that it lasted 4 whole entire hours. that about killed me!

well i just thought i'd let you know that i actually did something worthwhile on a saturday in the summer! it's a first, believe me. =]

yours truly.

2 people find me hilarious:

Sarah said...

So, do you hate "ae-pricots" or "ah-pricots"? Bryce and I disagree. Glad you did something with your weekend!

Jennifer said...

ay-per-cots.