Thursday, January 27, 2011

Downhill.

I know it's time for me to do a post that isn't a bummer, but today has simply not been my day.

Why?

Ask Allie Brosh.

She knows what's up.

Especially on this particular subject.

Thank you and good night.

P.S. Pair of fresh shaved legs = the best feeling on a day like this.

P.P.S. The phrase "pair of fresh shaved legs" never fails to get the song "Going Away" by Meg & Dia stuck in my head. Just throwin that out there.

2 people find me hilarious:

Anderson Family said...

Well, Allie is crude, but I guess she makes your point for you...saddly, we have all (well, us girls anyway) have had to deal with it and nothing can be done for it but Midol and hot pack. Don't know that it helps, though Allie, to flip off your stomach and cuss at the world. BE TOUGH!! You'll feel better tomorrow...

Hugs!!
Mommie

Jennifer said...

No offense Ma, but my insides are completely on Allie's side, whether she swears or not. Fortunately though, today was MUCH better. Yesterday, the only thing that was able to get me out of my room was the realization that I had no food in there. It was awful. /: