Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A [Jennifer] by any other name would [be] as sweet.

What is it with me and nicknames? They just keep coming out of nowhere. And I seem to be accumulating more. Let's recap, shall we?

-Gloria
-Hulk
-Waffles
-Batman
-Jeffner
-Jeff
-Fif
-Fiffer
-Fif-a-jif
-Slagathor
-Stipinwoya
-Jenenefinener (yeah that one takes some time to figure out)
-Yeah Yeah
-Nope Nope (for my bad mood days)
-Moo
-Jorddan (but only with 2 D's)
-Diego

Etcetera. Lately, the members of The Biggest Stunt (who, by the way, I'm coming to love more and more every day. Those guys are freaking sweet) decided that there really isn't even a point in me having a name at all. Romeo actually insisted that I've been introduced to him as Jennifer, Jen, Jenny, Amanda, Roger, etc. So our conclusion was that if anyone says a name that doesn't belong to anyone else in the room (i.e. if I'm with the band and someone says "Hey, _____" and the "_____" isn't Cory, Romeo, Chase, or Devan/PeTA), then they're referring to me. I have responded to Amanda, Gizelle, Donald, Jessica, Alfie, and many other various titles.

The latest one came from when we all stayed up a little too late, and we began talking about--brace yourself--Dragonball Z. Cory, Chase, and Romeo started assigning titles to everyone, and I somehow ended up as this chick:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Let's get one thing straight though: I would NEVER wear that outfit.

Android 18. Considering how late it was when we came up with this, I am actually very surprised at the fact that everyone in the band and Romeo's girlfriend/PeTA's best friend/my down-the-hall neighbor Michelle still calls me Android 18, or even just 18. It always kind of shocks me, because "Hey, 18!" sounds like "Hey, team!" and I become quickly confused. Oh well... new nicknames are always fun.

I guess I have no reason to complain. I love nicknames. (:

2 people find me hilarious:

Kimberly said...

So, I saw that picture pop up on my Blogger Dashboard and I was like, o_0? What's Fif doing with a DBZ picture on her blog?

Jennifer said...

Yeah... my friends are awesome. /: haha