Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Can you guess what these things have in common?

1:
--When my internet declares I no longer have internet access, even though I’ve already been online for like an hour.
--When it’s faster/easier to blog, Tweet, Facebook, and watch Netflix from my phone than my computer.
--My actual internet.

2:
--My checkbook.
--My history book.
--SoBe LifeWater.

3:
--My carton of chocolate milk.
--My checking account.
--My stomach.

4:
--My hamper.
--My trash can.
--My to-do list.

5:
--Jay Brannan. (super chill artist I am currently listening to)
--A deadbolt.
--This granola bar.

6:
--Going to the Pastry Pub then on a walk with Devan.
--Free Thai food.
--Being told by my English professor that the first draft of my paper is fantastic.

7:
--Criminal Minds Season 7 Premier.
--Criminal Minds Season 7 Premier.
--Criminal Minds Season 7 Premier.



Answers!

1: Things that make me think my internet is run by actual seamonkeys.
2: Things I really hate opening.
3: Things that should be full but are dangerously empty.
4: Things that should be empty but are actually rather full.
5: Things that are preventing me from throttling my through-the-wall neighbor that will NOT shut up.
6: Things that were the highlight of my day.
7: Things that completely blew my effing mind.

0 people find me hilarious: