Monday, April 20, 2009

ACT=Satan

and in case you were wondering, i got my ACT scores back from that time i took it on like 4 hours of sleep.

Composite score: 24
English: 28
Mathematics: 22
Reading: 24
Science: 21

and i personally think that science score is incredible, because by the time i reached that portion, i was way too tired (and confused) to even worry about reading the questions at all. i mean come on... each question took an entire page to explain... why would i spend time reading it when i could just make patterns on my bubble sheet? so anyways, yeah. those are my scores. obviously, i will be taking it again. and again. and maybe again.

4 people find me hilarious:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite bestest buddy friend :) and good going on your ACT! Now take it like 3 more times and you'll do better every time :D

Kaylie Jean said...

k a 24 is AMAZING just so you know! Your a TON smarter than me cuzzzzzz i only got a like 22....:( so your officially smarty pants now!!!

ToDd said...

those are ridiculously low. i got a 1200 on mine. oh wait...i took the sat. nevermind. i have no idea what your scores mean.

Jennifer said...

oh ha ha ha. someone here is funny, and i think that person is Todd. let's just say that my ACT scores make me 99% genius... that isn't true, but we're saying it is. i love saying things.