Thursday, April 9, 2009

Going Private

yeah, i'm joining the private parade.  due to a ridiculous comment on one of my posts advertising a dating site (yeah... what the crap?), i'm going to officially go private within the next couple of weeks or so.  if you want to be able to read it, send me your e-mail address, okee doke?
thank you for your cooperation.

(and thanks to Todd for letting me play with his Mac.  bahaha)

6 people find me hilarious:

McKenna said...

singin_pop_u_lar@hotmail.com --Let me keep reading your blog! :)

Megan G said...

Send me an invite please, cuz!

Kelsie Blake said...

Haha I love reading you blog! kelsie.lynn@gmail.com

Kaylie Jean said...

Add me :]

Jessica said...

add me! p-p-p-please.
jessica_mae04@hotmail.com
thank ya! :)

Anonymous said...

me me me!! basketball_babe72@hotmail.com