Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gus, don't be this crevice in my arm.

You know those days when you just KNOW everything is going to go horribly? Like, you wake up late, and since you went to bed with your hair wet it's just just too crazy to do anything with so you have to wear a hat? And then you don't get to eat anything for a long freaking time? And then, even though you signed up for one research study to participate in for your psychology class, you get there and find out someone else has taken your slot, so then you have to do ANOTHER study while you're waiting for the other person to get done, and then you have to do THAT one, too? You know... those days?

Well I'm gonna be honest with you. All of those things did happen to me except for one: I woke up this morning knowing it was going to be a super, super day. And you know what? So far, I'm right.

1: It is National Pancake Day. Know what that means? FREE PANCAKES AT IHOP. This is not a drill. I'm going there with Brianna very soon, actually. Whoo!
2: The snow is melting!
3: My gym crush added me on Facebook. And you know what else? He wrote on my Wall. Yeah. It's kind of a big deal.
4: I made a big big big decision last night that makes me feel better than I have in a very, very long time. It's kind of amazing, actually.

Anyways, I just thought I'd show off how super my day is going, and it's barely even noon. (: Have a splendid day, everyone!

0 people find me hilarious: