Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh dreams. Again.

1: I had a dream last night that me and Jeff Ure and some girl named Brittany that was apparently my best friend were all in the same Fossil Studies class. We were supposed to be studying for a test, but we decided to go to some random middle school basketball game instead. When that was over, we decided to go to Six Flags. But when we got there, it was raining. That made us very sad. So we came back and studied anyways. The end.

Something is horribly wrong with my brain. So many things are wrong with that dream.

1: I barely even know Jeff, and we definitely don't have any classes together.
2: I don't have any friends named Brittany, let alone best friends.
2a: In my dream, I made the connection that Brittany was Jeff's little sister that was my age... I'm not sure, but I don't think he has any sisters my age?
3: Fossil Studies is not a class offered at SUU. I'm not sure if it's even offered anywhere.
3a: I would never take that class, even if it was available.
4: I don't know any middle schoolers here, so why would I go to their game?
4a: I hate "little league" basketball. It drives me crazy.
5: I've been to Six Flags while it was raining... it really wasn't too bad.

Now I'll tell you about the dream I had while I took a nap this afternoon.

2: In my dream, I was laying on my bed sleeping, exactly like I was in reality. I woke up to find Romeo sitting at the foot of my bed, Cory standing on my desk, Chase on my desk chair, and Devan sitting on the floor.I said "Oh, hey guys! How'd you get in here?" I realized I was holding a cracker, and started to eat it. They told me that my roommates let them in, and I was cool with it. We talked for a little bit, then they all started giggling, and finally Romeo said "You know none of this is real, right?" I asked him what he was talking about, so he pulled a banana cream pie out of nowhere and threw it at Cory's face. And Cory just laughed. Then they all told me I was dreaming, and to try and wake up.

So I did. But this time, it was dark outside, and everyone had traded places. Chase was sitting on my bed, Devan was on the desk, Romeo was on the floor, and Cory was in the chair. I was still eating a cracker. They started talking, and I said "Wait... is this a dream again you guys?" Then all of them did the elbow thing and said "Ahhhh she got us! Oh Jenny, you're getting good! Okay, now try to really wake up."

So I did. This time, I woke up in reality. No crackers or band members. Talk about an Inception-esque dream.

I always have crazy dreams like this. And I usually remember them. Don't even get me started on the one about Denzel Washington and the Buick. I wonder why my "unique" dreams are so vivid?

Thoughts?

1 people find me hilarious:

Sarah said...

I have to tell you that I thoroughly enjoy it when you share your bizarre dreams. Truly. I was in a lousy mood just now but then I read this post and I can't stop chuckling about the cracker. Seriously, write down all of your weird dreams. Keep a journal by your bed or something and just write 'em down. Someday you'll be really glad you did, and so will anyone else who ever gets to read them. :)

P.S. the word verification below is "vishies". ???