Sunday, November 29, 2009

You don't have to read this.

i am losing patience. i don't like this feeling. but i just am really frustrated, and nothing is working out the way i want it to. i wish i could customize my entire life, every little detail. just go through and build a little Sims life for myself. i want to be passing all of my classes like i have been for the past 12 years, i want to not wreck my car on wildlife, i want my best friends to actually live near me, i want to be able to do wrestling cheer because i love it, i want to have enough money to pay for my cruise and to afford clothes that aren't falling apart, i want to go on the music department's trip to California for the final time, i want unlimited texting and service at my house so i can communicate with my far away best friends, i want to go back to Lumberton and see all of the kids i grew up with, i want to be certain of which college i want to go to, i want a normal-looking haircut, i want to stop being constantly exhausted all the time, and i want the only thing that can always make me smile for weeks on end without fail. materialistic as this may sound... i kind of don't care. because my toes are cold and i have no bedsheets and i have weird dreams. thus, i am exempt from your judgement.

1 people find me hilarious:

Anonymous said...

jennifer, you are clever. i really like your blog.

and i'm sorry! when you said your clothes are falling apart, i wanted to cry because MINE ARE TOO! and i have no money for new ones :( it's so sad. i have 1 pair of jeans that don't have a hole in them...and i HATE those jeans!!

ps i love you..be happy! :)