Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun facts...

I saw this on someone's blog and thought it was a cute idea. I'm a very simple person, but sometimes I can be taken as complex. Here is a list of a few quirks about myself that you may or may not know...


...I hate being late.


...I love the show "Psych", and I quote it on a daily basis.


...I value the word "personal" in the phrase "personal hygiene."


...Nothing is more attractive to me on a guy than helmet hair or bedhead. No idea why.


...I don't like gold jewelry.


...I hate typing or texting without correct grammar.


...I have an unnaturally intense fear of crickets.


...I am literally craving pizza 24/7.


...I love birds.


...I love bird clothes/accessories/jewelry/etc.


...My favorite author is Jodi Picoult.


...I love watching old movies, especially westerns.


...I intend to marry Cam Gigandet and/or Sean Faris. (But I mostly mean the "and" part... but I'll let them fight it out of they have to.)


...No, seriously. The way I feel about Cam Gigandet can be compared to the way a 13 year old girl would feel about Edward Cullen, Taylor Lautner, and Justin Beiber... combined.


...My nose wiggles when I talk. Especially when I say things like "beware", "BMW", and "bowling ball."


...My upper lip "disappears" when I smile really big.


...My best friend Kyle drives me bonkers on a daily basis. He is super annoying to me, but I don't know how I'd function without the little snot.


...My favorite number is 8.


...I don't usually like people in general.


...I hate ketchup.


...I'm 19 years old and have never been in a relationship.


...I own two half iPods. One is like the second one ever made, and has a battery life of about 3 1/2 seconds. The other one is slightly newer (the first video iPod), but the backlight doesn't work, and neither does the right headphone. Sooo... yeah. Two half iPods.


...I can play Solitaire for hours on my laptop.


...I can almost quote "Hot Rod" by heart.


...I really love working out.


...I hate the snow.


...I'm mostly likely going to be working in Florida this coming summer. Whoo!


...I can type extremely fast.


...I currently have three dream careers: Marriage & Family Counselor, professional photographer (portraits & weddings mostly), and owning my own coffee shop.


...I don't like painting my fingernails.


...I like to watch shows like Project Runway and America's Next Top Model mostly so I can look at how they do their makeup and to learn new tricks.


...I have a scar from a jellyfish sting that can only be seen when I'm tan. (Sooo... like never.)


...I listen to all kinds of music. i.e. classic rock, rap, folk, metal, bluegrass, musicals, country, alternative, church-y music, pop punk, techno, jazz, soul, etc. I can usually be happy listening to just about anything.


...My skin is allergic to cheap shaving cream. It's true.


...I literally have the cutest mom in the entire world. And I tell her that every time I talk to her.


...I love when people read my blog.



There. Now you know a little more about me. Fun for you. (:

2 people find me hilarious:

Kimberly said...

It was fun for me to go through to see which ones I knew about you and what I didn't. I'm kinda disappointed in myself that it was pretty 50/50. I need to know my sister better!
Except some of those things are college stuff that I had no idea about. Like the boys and the pizza. *shrug*

Anderson Family said...

Thanks! I'm taking notes (and I love you)!!

Your cute mom...