Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Trigger happy.

Yep. That's me.

Let's ignore the fact that I look like a whack job...

Like I said, I'm borrowing Dad's fancy digital Pentax SLR for a little bit, and I have just been dying to take pictures left and right. It snowed today, which normally would infuriate me beyond all reason. However, it wasn't a yucky wet snow, which is what usually annoys me. It was the pretty, fluffy snow. That, added to the fact that it was kind of sunny out put me in a serious photography mood. I sent out a plea on Facebook ("Raise your hand if you want go with me to take pictures in the snow today...!") and got a few responses from good friends of mine. I had pretty decent photo shoots with each girl, and all of them were in different settings. I had a lot of fun editing the pictures later, espcially Brianna's. (For some reason, her's seemed very edit-able.)Anyways, for your viewing pleasure are some of my favorites from each shoot. For more, you can go on my Facebook and look at the rest. (:

Brianna is so freaking adorable. Like... I don't even know what to do.


This was my favorite picture of the entire day, especially after I edited it.



Footprints in the snow...



Meet my roommate! I love the railroad pictures.



Balance beam.



We both had the same idea to use her cute umbrella. (:



Good ol' Bessie. (:



Ta da!



I absolutely love this picture.

So yeah... that was my adventure today. I really do love photography, and I'm so excited for when I get to have my own fancy SLR. (:

2 people find me hilarious:

Anderson Family said...

Nice job, sis! ...Dad is wondering when he'll ever get his camera back...just kidding:)

Mom

Jennifer said...

Hey I don't blame him... at this point, it might be a legitimate concern for him to have. (: